As Project Coordinator, you will be a key part of the team which plans, co-ordinates and delivers projects.
Projects must be managed in an efficient manner and all deadlines achieved. The ability to communicate confidently with all people involved in the project is essential. This role will give you the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment which means being able to manage multiple tasks is key. You should be detail-orientated, have great organisational skills and be comfortable taking responsibility for full delivery of research projects.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Third level qualification or equivalent with a high analytical content
• Graduate calibre with 1-2 years post qualification experience
• High level of proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and MS Access essential.
• The ability to multi-task and manage a number of on-going projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills along with attention to details
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
• Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
• Excellent organisational skills
The role will include:
• Supporting senior staff in managing larger complex projects
• Working on smaller projects with clients independently
• Delivery of full life cycle of online research projects, from project planning, data gathering, results interpretation and report generation
• Acting as the day-to-day client contact on project execution
• Ensuring projects are completed on time and meet client expectations
• Support the development and improvement of processes across the company
Experience of any package (e.g. Confirmit, SPSS Dimensions, Quantum, Nebu, Merlin etc.) would be advantageous but training will be provided.
This role will provide you with customer-facing experience and an understanding of how complex projects work. It is a great career progression for anyone who has spent 12-24 months in a client-facing role, likes varied work and is looking for the next step in their career.
Please note candidates must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland and hold a current valid visa or work permit.
Send your CV to
Jamie Jaggernauth, Operations Manager