Atos (www.atos.net) is a leader in digital services focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations to create their firm of the future. The Group has 93,000 employees in 72 countries providing Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across many different business sectors.
Atos UK was looking for a methodology to take it beyond customer satisfaction measurement and assess & improve the quality of the way it manages long-term account relationships in its outsourced IT operations.
Deep-Insight was chosen and appointed to deploy its well established Customer Relationship Quality (CRQ™) assessment to give all client-side stakeholders the opportunity to rate and comment on their client experience with Atos UK and Worldline UK.
Deep-Insight put in place a customer experience assessment programme using specific methodology to measure Customer Relationship Quality (CRQ™) and thereby improve account management effectiveness.
Atos UK has now completed its 4th wave of full assessments, achieving response rates of over 50%.
Each year the assessment has provided answers to the following key questions:
- What is the quality of our relationships with major customers (and all key individuals in these accounts) for our outsourced IT services?
- Which account managers are doing a good job at building and maintaining long-term customer relationships?
- Which Delivery/Back Office/Operational issues are top priorities to address?
Many areas of strength have been recognised and appreciated by clients, and some issues have been identified that the leadership team have set about addressing either within the business or individually with key accounts.
The primary initiative is “Client at the Heart”, which has four underlying values/behaviours that have been instilled into staff:
- We understand your business, challenges and priorities
- We have knowledge to accelerate progress by uniting people, business and technology
- We are accountable for our actions
- You can trust us to deliver, to ensure you achieve the desired business results
The UK&I CEO established a series of “Dragon’s Den” account reviews with internal teams to challenge and stress-test their Client Experience, satisfaction and relationship improvement plans. The Deep-Insight UK team supported the initiative with a focused training/workshop intervention for account teams.